Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Doily Ninjas Deploy!

It's funny--I started this blog to talk about my art, and I think I've written all of two posts so far on that subject. I guess I like to create art more than write about it. Well, I'm going to rectify that mistake and try to share more about my art and what I get up to as an artist.

This past Sunday, I scattered a handful of Doily Ninjas around Minneapolis. Thankfully, I'm friends with a great photographer, Lois Babatz, so she documented where I left them all. She got some beautiful shots of the city and my ninjas. Here's a few of my favorites:

#68 near W Lake St in Uptown Minneapolis
#22 on the Sculpture Garden bridge in Minneapolis
#77 on Main St NE in NE Minneapolis
#85 leaning against a power line pole in North Minneapolis
at Washington and Dowling in North Minneapolis
If you come across one of my Doily Ninjas and take it home with you, I'd love to see a picture of where it winds up. You can send me an e-mail: elisabeth.preble@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment